SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Benchmade Group Buy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Benchmade Group Buy Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
UPDATE: Last day to email your order is 9/30.

First, thank you to Para and the admins for allowing me to offer this group buy.

This group buy will work a little differently from those we have offered in the past. Due to Benchmade’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy, I cannot publicly post the preferential discount available to SIGforum members.

To request pricing, please email:

david@mimisjewelryinc.com

Subject: Benchmade Group Buy – [Your SIGforum Screen Name]

Please include the Benchmade model number(s) you are interested in.

I will reply with your discounted pricing. If you decide to proceed, I will send a separate email confirming your order.

Orders will be shipped via USPS Flat Rate shipping.

Browse Benchmade models here:
https://www.benchmade.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,


God, Family, Country.

 
Posts: 6187 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Email sent.
 
Posts: 49961 | Location: 10,160 Feet Above Sea Level in Commirado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Me, too, in a minute.


--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18
 
Posts: 10115 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks Dave.


_______________________
P228 - West German
 
Posts: 2166 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks, Dave.


----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
 
Posts: 19882 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Email once I figure out what I want that I can afford. Too many choices and things are MUCH more expensive than the last time I bought a griptillian (around $110?).

ETA: email sent. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: konata88,




"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
 
Posts: 15139 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks, Dave.




"Prepared in mind and resources"
 
Posts: 1424 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Email sent,


Thanks,


Archerman
 
Posts: 2556 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
request sent for pricing.



"Practice like you want to play in the game"
 
Posts: 21944 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Email sent.
 
Posts: 7129 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Dave,
How long do we have?
Gotta figure out which one to ask for pricing on?
Thank you,
Scott
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Email sent, thanks Dave!
 
Posts: 8096 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
email sent - personalization on knife?
 
Posts: 599 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I recall the scandal with them, but I'm in, simply because Dave is a good guy. Are Benchmades good? I've only had those Ontario Knife Company RAT knives. Big Grin


_______________________________

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV
 
Posts: 16534 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I’ll be sending an email shortly. Thanks David.

DK


_________________________
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last” - Winston Churchil
 
Posts: 3380 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you all! I think I've replied to all emails. If you haven't received an email please let me know


God, Family, Country.

 
Posts: 6187 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Could you get Claymores?
 
Posts: 1861 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Could you get Claymores?


If they are in stock.


God, Family, Country.

 
Posts: 6187 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
If you're looking to upgrade the scales on your soon-to-be-newly-acquired Benchmade from the Group Buy, I can wholeheartedly endorse Applied Weapons Tech.

They make excellent quality aluminum replacement scales for several Benchmade models.

I have them on a number of my Benchmades.

Takes even a basic model like a Griptilian and makes it feel like a much fancier knife.

https://appliedweaponstech.com/t/benchmade-grip-kits
 
Posts: 35518 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks, email sent.
 
Posts: 7552 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Benchmade Group Buy

© SIGforum 2026