Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| My Time is Yours |
UPDATE: Last day to email your order is 9/30. First, thank you to Para and the admins for allowing me to offer this group buy. This group buy will work a little differently from those we have offered in the past. Due to Benchmade’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy, I cannot publicly post the preferential discount available to SIGforum members. To request pricing, please email: david@mimisjewelryinc.com Subject: Benchmade Group Buy – [Your SIGforum Screen Name] Please include the Benchmade model number(s) you are interested in. I will reply with your discounted pricing. If you decide to proceed, I will send a separate email confirming your order. Orders will be shipped via USPS Flat Rate shipping. Browse Benchmade models here: https://www.benchmade.com/This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong, God, Family, Country. | ||
|
| Freethinker |
Email sent. | |||
|
| Member |
Me, too, in a minute. -------------------------- Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H L Mencken I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is. -- JALLEN 10/18/18 | |||
|
| Save today, so you can buy tomorrow |
Email sent. Thanks Dave. _______________________ P228 - West German | |||
|
| Web Clavin Extraordinaire |
Email sent. Thanks, Dave. ---------------------------- Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter" Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time. | |||
|
| Member |
Email once I figure out what I want that I can afford. Too many choices and things are MUCH more expensive than the last time I bought a griptillian (around $110?). ETA: email sent. Thanks!This message has been edited. Last edited by: konata88, "Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy "A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book | |||
|
| Animis Opibusque Parati |
Email sent. Thanks, Dave. "Prepared in mind and resources" | |||
|
| Buy high and sell "low" |
Email sent, Thanks, Archerman | |||
|
| Green grass and high tides |
request sent for pricing. "Practice like you want to play in the game" | |||
|
| Imagination and focus become reality |
Email sent. | |||
|
| Member |
Dave, How long do we have? Gotta figure out which one to ask for pricing on? Thank you, Scott | |||
|
Member![]() |
Email sent, thanks Dave! | |||
|
| Member |
email sent - personalization on knife? | |||
|
| Charmingly unsophisticated |
I recall the scandal with them, but I'm in, simply because Dave is a good guy. Are Benchmades good? I've only had those Ontario Knife Company RAT knives. _______________________________ The artist formerly known as AllenInWV | |||
|
Diablo Blanco![]() |
I’ll be sending an email shortly. Thanks David. DK _________________________ "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last” - Winston Churchil | |||
|
| My Time is Yours |
Thank you all! I think I've replied to all emails. If you haven't received an email please let me know God, Family, Country. | |||
|
| Member |
Could you get Claymores? | |||
|
| My Time is Yours |
If they are in stock. God, Family, Country. | |||
|
Fighting the good fight![]() |
If you're looking to upgrade the scales on your soon-to-be-newly-acquired Benchmade from the Group Buy, I can wholeheartedly endorse Applied Weapons Tech. They make excellent quality aluminum replacement scales for several Benchmade models. I have them on a number of my Benchmades. Takes even a basic model like a Griptilian and makes it feel like a much fancier knife. https://appliedweaponstech.com/t/benchmade-grip-kits | |||
|
| Member |
Thanks, email sent. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

