Main Page
The Lounge
Anyone with suggestions/experience on getting Advance Parole for a green card applicantGo ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Ice Cream Man |
A family member really needs to go home, for a visit. All of my meaningful/relevant political contacts have retired. BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | ||
|
| Member |
It has been about 25 years. Had to complete Form I-512 & pay $100. The parole has to be renewed every year. We had to take it to the office and they processed it the same day. That was 25 years ago. Also Customs at OHare were assholes and made my wife sit for 5 hours while they allowed everyone else to proceed thru customs. __________________________________________________ If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit! Sigs Owned - A Bunch | |||
|
| The Ice Cream Man |
Yeah…. We filed the form, and were told 13 months… BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|
Main Page
The Lounge
Anyone with suggestions/experience on getting Advance Parole for a green card applicant
