SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman Points Gun at Drive-Thru Customer Over 'Line-Cutting' at McDonald's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman Points Gun at Drive-Thru Customer Over 'Line-Cutting' at McDonald's Login/Join 
Picture of John Steed
posted
And she stuck around waiting for her food with the gun under her seat till the police arrived. This was in South Haven, MI.

No Line Cuts

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2163 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A&E Network has a show called Customer Wars . They have videos of this sort of stuff happening all the time .

Posts: 4271 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's her middle name? "Ain't"?

Posts: 109154 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
A similar incident on an episode of Homicide Hunter resulted in two young men being killed. If I remember the episode correctly, beaten to death with chunks of firewood. Eek

Posts: 28685 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the McRib back?

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 178 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I'm not saying I approve, I'm just saying I understand. Lol.

Posts: 2058 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not quite the same level, but years ago I was behind two gals/cars that traded paint when both thought they had the right of way when the drive through lanes merged into a single pickup lane at our Chick-fil-A. Wink

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1549 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What's her middle name? "Ain't"?

HAHAHAHA I see what you did there. Smile

Posts: 3789 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I don’t see how a “line cut” is possible at this McDonalds:

Posts: 11696 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A. How is aiming/pointing a gun at another person NOT intending to do harm or injury ?

Isn't that the only reason you shoot people ?
B.

I don't know about your floor boards, but who keeps their gun in a pile of dust ,dirt, debris and grit ?
Does she put it in a zip lock bag ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55208 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
There are two drive up places to order at that McDonald's, both converge into a single lane for payment and pick-up. I'll guess she felt she should be first and the other driver cut her off by going first.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38243 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
Dont try that at a Houston Jack in the box.

https://www.fox26houston.com/n...ily-over-curly-fries

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2458 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
And charge number two, carrying a concealed weapon, what a surprise.

Gotta love her slightly agape mouth at the end of the video arraignment, the classic deer I. The headlights look.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8405 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
My money would be on the charges being plea bargained down to something with no jail time.

Posts: 2163 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Google maps shows this mcD across street from the high school but almost sharing a vacant lot with a parochial school even closer.

But also there is a residential area across the street from this school as well, but closer than the mcD. How does this jive with gun free school zone laws ? Can’t have a gun in your car passing by ? Can’t have a gun in your home and you live 100 yards from campus ? Separate question, Never mind the brandishing/threatening issue this lady has.

Posts: 4972 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
My money would be on the charges being plea bargained down to something with no jail time.

Even if so, I'd bet money that she'll be back in front of a judge again. It just seems kind of inevitable.

Posts: 7418 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:

Even if so, I'd bet money that she'll be back in front of a judge again. It just seems kind of inevitable.
No doubt she'll be through the revolving door again and again.

My concern is that the courts are so lax in sentencing crimes like this that they have created an atmosphere where a juvenile's first response to any sort of conflict or perceived "disrespect" is to pull a firearm. They gut the very laws by not enforcing them.

Brandishing could easily get this woman killed when she runs into someone with even less impulse control than clearly has very little of herself.

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
It's like another episode of "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong" from the Chapelle Show

Fuck that, I don't like people playing in the drive-thru line...

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23689 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Chappelle's good. I hate that his show is off the air.

Back to the Drive-Thru, some people shouldn't have guns.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
If that ain’t a good enough reason I don’t know what is… Roll Eyes

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6624 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post