SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman Points Gun at Drive-Thru Customer Over 'Line-Cutting' at McDonald's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman Points Gun at Drive-Thru Customer Over 'Line-Cutting' at McDonald's Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Judgment:
2 weeks in county jail, two felonies in her permanent file,
90 weekend nights in jail
( Fri,Sat,sun) 400 hours community service within the year.
$2,500.00 fine.
90 days anger management within 16 months, ankle monitor for two years.

Drug testing weekly, two years
supervised child visits twice a week.
Four years probation.

( If I were judge)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Just for comparison, here’s a McDonalds I’ve been to:

The first driveway to Oakley is exit only. How many people do you think come in the second driveway to Oakley and dive straight into the drive-thru lanes without going around the building as marked? There’ll be 10 cars waiting and people will block the parking lot to cut right in. Roll Eyes

Posts: 11697 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
A. How is aiming/pointing a gun at another person NOT intending to do harm or injury ?

Isn't that the only reason you shoot people ?
B.

I don't know about your floor boards, but who keeps their gun in a pile of dust ,dirt, debris and grit ?
Does she put it in a zip lock bag ?
As to questions A & B, perhaps she comes at it with a different mindset.

Personally, my approach is that unless I feel a legitimate, justified need to shoot someone to stop their aggressive action, nobody is even going to know I have a gun. If that situation occurs, but after I present the pistol to shoot the person desperately needing shooting decides they’ll stop without needing to be shot, so much the better. However, I don’t see the pistol as a negotiating tool, I see it as a piece of lifesaving equipment that I hope it won’t become necessary to use.

Perhaps Miss “Oh no you ain’t!” sees her pistol as a negotiating tool and didn’t intend to shoot anyone, just wanted to be clear that she meant what she said. No, I am not arguing that is a sane approach, but that doesn’t mean some folks might not take it.

As to your last question, no idea about the ziplock bag. In my ranch work truck? Oh heck no! In the lovely bride’s (nicer) car which she keeps much cleaner? I’m sure it would be clean enough to cause no issues, but I don’t like the idea of a gun loose. Best answer (for me at least): holstered on the body. For the times when it can’t be, either cleared and secured in a lockbox secured to the car or home in the safe, holstered on the door with the red paracord loop over the back of the slide indicating it’s hot. To each their own.

Posts: 7097 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nicely done dingus. A couple months ago we had some people pass out in the Scrawny Ronnie’s drive-thru. People behind them honked to get their attention. Female passenger gets out and points a rifle at the honking car’s occupants. Then the geniuses stay in line to get their cheeseburgers. She gets arrested for a couple felonies and misdemeanors. Her driver got it for DUI. Hence the possible reason he passed out. Morons.

Posts: 4137 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post