SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's installment of "Spotlight on a Rocket Surgeon"...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's installment of "Spotlight on a Rocket Surgeon"... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Brilliant Roll Eyes

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Not the brightest bulb in that litter.

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
It seems like more and more often there are reminders like this of the fact that the gene pool desperately needs a little bleach.

Posts: 6926 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since 9/11 and after, sometimes us guys of Indian ethnicity are cussed out or threatned by guys like this "rocket scientist" referred to in the news story. I have been called "sand-nigger" to my face and the guys have threatned to beat me up, etc. And the sad part is, these rocket-scientists dont even know the difference between Arab people and Indian people. The few people that have been killed by such rocket-scientists after 9/11, have all been immigrants who were Indian Sikhs. Not a Arab or a muslim has been killed, but, rocket scientists seem to think that Indians are the "evil Ay-rabs"!!!!!

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post