SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Nancy, Danky, and Hillary give good and honorable women a bad name.

So vile and crooked, all three of them, three Cs in a pod.

You left out Maxine.
He said 'women'. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
I am not a fan of Ms. Pelosi, but let's be real folks. The alphabetical order comment was meant as sarcasm, and was not her real complaint.

Roll Eyes

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
The alphabetical order comment was meant as sarcasm, and was not her real complaint.

If it was an occasional thing, or she didn't follow up with examples in alphabetical order, I may agree.

Based on all of the other nonsense that her and those like her spew, I don't even believe they know what sarcasm is. They certainly don't when it comes from the right.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post