SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Nancy Pelosi's speech is brought to you by the letter B

B as in batshitcrazy...

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3794 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I believe the cheese has done slid off her cracker....

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
We need to go to the countries first,
in order to find out what countries
we need to go to...

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I believe the cheese has done slid off her cracker....

But her constituents don't see any problem. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pelosi's another crazy old Hen.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Is she even capable of getting all 26 letters in correct alphabetical order, let alone extrapolating this to county names?

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Well, bless her heart.

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Someone should tell her that the people of Saudi Arabia can be called Arabs, which should satisfy her alphabetical demands.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18091 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least Secretary of State Tillerson isn't globetrotting as his two predecessors did just to say they went to more countries than Albright...

Posts: 3385 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Pelosi really needs to join this freak show. That's the only place she properly belongs to.

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Nancy, Danky, and Hillary give good and honorable women a bad name.

So vile and crooked, all three of them, three Cs in a pod.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"A" is for "Arabia" Wink

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Pelosi really needs to join this freak show. That's the only place she properly belongs to.
Those are some sick people.

Posts: 4055 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Not to forget last week's calamity - 2 scoops of ice cream!

Why can't we box up these assholes? Let them taste reality and repent or go to the worker's paradise of their choice - one way.

Posts: 2844 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
In other news it was discovered President Trump uses 4 ply toilet paper while the rest of the White House Staff has to use 2 ply toilet paper. An investigation has been launched.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I don't read or listen to that quote like anyone here or in that article. To me Pelosi is questioning his choice to visit Saudi Arabia and was trying to make fun of Trump by implying that he would use such a stupid reason to choose his first country to visit.

Year V

Posts: 2672 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Any time I see her picture or hear her name I think: Cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo.

Posts: 6592 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

You left out Maxine.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5716 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

You left out Maxine.

And Diane, "I'd have taken them all" Feinstein.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post