SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2020 Ford F-250 mud flaps
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 Ford F-250 mud flaps Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted
Are these prone to breaking easily? Discovered when I heard a rattling/flapping noise at speed that sounded like it was coming from under the glove box. got out and checked and sure enough the right side front mudflap is pretty cracked and then for the heck of it I checked the left side and it has a crack in it as well although it’s not as audible at speed. They are the heavy duty Ford OEM ones and are not cheap, but I guess not built that well. Is this a thing with these?

Posts: 4613 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about them but I would look at getting them replaced under warranty.

Posts: 5357 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I've installed Huskies (no logo) on my last 5 rigs. All served well with no issues, installed new and lasted up to 7 years/150,000 miles.

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
vandalism maybe. nothing is surprising any more.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19255 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Called the dealership and I’m gonna be able to get them replaced under warranty. If they crack again I may get those Husky ones or another brand as <15k miles out of a mud flap is bleepin’ ridiculous.

Posts: 4613 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainmaker5505
posted Hide Post
My factory ones have been good for 50k, you probably just had one with a defect.

"America could use some turpentine, all the way from Hollywierd to New York City." -- Phil Robertson

Posts: 466 | Location: Oxford, PA | Registered: January 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post