SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    what is the mentality that lets one think Dining and Ditching is fine?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what is the mentality that lets one think Dining and Ditching is fine? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This evening in the main auditorium, darthfuster will be speaking on techniques for coping with cannibalism.

Refreshments will be served

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Reparations by any means

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Imagine the outrage if the restraunteer in the future requests a credit card swipe in advance, akin to running a bar tab.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4653 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Reparations by any means

I have heard this now 4 or 5 times in the last month. Is this some sort of movement?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
They are thieves with bad morals.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53238 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
They are thieves with bad morals.

Unlike thieves with good morals? Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7275 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Must be related to these useful idiots.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA

Posts: 7096 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
Must be related to these useful idiots.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA

First comment on the video at the link made me spray coffee on my keyboard.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Sooo, making the party pre-pay is anti-somethingism but trusting the party does not dine and ditch is a good business practice??

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Powers77:
Am I the only one seeing the irony of the $420 tab?
Yeah, I caught that too. I was going to comment on it, but you beat me to it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31384 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This evening in the main auditorium, darthfuster will be speaking on techniques for coping with cannibalism.

Refreshments will be served

Hopefully there will be blood wine and some roasted marrow spread. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for liver and fava beans.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15528 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:
Reparations by any means

I have heard this now 4 or 5 times in the last month. Is this some sort of movement?

As mentioned already, these people feel like the rest of the world owes them and if we don’t pay voluntarily then we’ll pay some other way.

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I wonder if any of the restaurant employees thought to go out and write down some of the license plate numbers?

Posts: 9253 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I guess everyone realizes this walkout/free dinner was planned from the beginning.

From having friends who have been wait staff in restaurants, it is almost a given that large groups like the one pictured, are going to stiff the waiter/waitress on the tip, at minimum, but more likely will find something to raise cane about with the manager, doing their dead-level best to get everything comped. Before the walk-out, or no-tip settling of the bill, they will do everything possible to monopolize the time of the waiter/waitress, hurting their tip potential with other tables.

As I understand it, wait staff of all colors will try to avoid getting a table of these deadbeat, leeching assholes because they know what's coming.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:
Reparations by any means

Hmmm Google-foo says this group was, at least in 2015! +++LINK+++

Archive for ‘Reparations by any means necessary’
|
March 21, 2015
What Filthy, Guilty & Racially Unrepentant White America & Her Regime of White Devils Should Know: Reparations By Any Means Necessary! #WhiteAmericaIsRaceCriminal

MESSAGE TO WHITE AMERICA: WE WILL NOT “GET OVER IT” & “WE WON’T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT”! Reparations denial is white supremacist racial terrorism we will protect ourselves against. If you are not making restitution for your kind’s generational race crimes, you are attacking us. We will defend & protect ourselves from your violence.

Posts: 4445 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unrepentant White America

Damn straight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I have to laugh when folks who are

* living in houses paid for by White people
* eating food paid for by White people
* enjoying medical care paid for by White people
* buying cars and TVs and everything else they want because White people give them money

talk about how they're "not going to get over it" referring to something that ended over 150 years ago.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
The EBT crowd. It's owed to them

Yep. They are entitled....

It fits the victim/entitlement thinking. I have been cheated (or any group, person, ethnicity, culture I choose to identify with), therfore society owes me, and I am exempt from any and all laws I choose.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I don't believe the tab came to $420. I do believe they dined and dashed. It's not stealing to these people...only suckers follow the rules.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post