SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cool car story - re-uniting dad with car
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cool car story - re-uniting dad with car Login/Join 
posted
Nice story of a son finding a car that his dad restored.

Posts: 189 | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
That was great! Thanks for posting!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
WOW !! What a great story !! Thanks for making my day !

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Awesome story. To the son, good on you ! OP , thanks for sharing that.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2769 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
What a great story. Thank you.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6322 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I always love hearing stories like this. Unfortunately not many end up being able to track down these pieces of family history. It's awesome to see it come full circle with the father selling it to provide for his children and then the children being able to give it back to him.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Wow love the story.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4838 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great story!!! Thanks for sharing it

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
I came close to selling my old Poncho 20 years ago. Had lost interest in it, but my wife wouldn't let me. She had helped me restore it a few years prior when we were dating. Glad I didn't get my way now. Have owned the car for 40 years now.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post