SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    GOAL MET/CLOSED Sigmonkey has gone to the dogs. GOAL MET/CLOSED (on behalf of Tara and Briggs Animal Adoption Center)
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
GOAL MET/CLOSED Sigmonkey has gone to the dogs. GOAL MET/CLOSED (on behalf of Tara and Briggs Animal Adoption Center) Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Can I just send you a check? I'd like to help, but I don't do PP.
Me too.

Me three.

Posts: 8626 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kyjondeere:
Yes, that is our beloved Rufus, Sigmonkey was kind enough to post for me. He was almost 240 lbs in his prime and lived past 12 years old.

He was a handsome dog.

Posts: 8626 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
PP Sent Mr. Monkey! Anything for you and Tara.

You have both treated me wonderfully, and I'm pleased to be able to return the favor in small measure.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Donation sent.

Never saw these harnesses before. They look interesting.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Report This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Just sent a small contribution. Hope it helps.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Goal has been reached! 24 harness will be purchased. Smile

Please do not make any further contributions to me.

If you wish, direct any more to Briggs Animal Adoption Center (BAACS.ORG).

It is much appreciated to all who donated or wanted to.

I understand the desire to not use PP, but I wanted a very simple process, and that was the best choice in this case.

I'll be making the payment to the Harness folks today, and get them sent directly to Tara.

Thanks,

sm

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43903 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well done SM, et al.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Jeez, that was fast.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Once again the fine folks here at SF step up to meet a need. Always makes my heart smile Smile

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Report This Post