SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't mess with Texas. (humor)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't mess with Texas. (humor) Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
Almost everyone is ready to fight some BS. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43912 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I do think that folks coming from California should be stopped at the border and interrogated, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I do think that folks coming from California should be stopped at the border and interrogated, though.

flashguy

Why bother with interrogation. Just turn them around. Same thing with AZ.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10789 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
I'm telling y'all, this could be a plan! We might get Californians to believe it...

Posts: 5745 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
There are some people we should stop. California - Oklahoma, I'm looking at you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
There are some people we should stop. California - Oklahoma, I'm looking at you.

Don't forget New York.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

They just need to know that they have come to Texas as refugees, not missionaries.

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2447 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post