SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Angriest Scammer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Angriest Scammer Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Masterful. Ten hours of torture. In lieu of the absolutely epic, wheelchair-needing, shit-yourself-every-day-for-the-rest-of-your-life beatdown these assholes deserves, this will have to do.

Really good stuff starting at about the 53 minute mark

Enjoy

Posts: 107684 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Wow! It's just crazy that anyone could ever fall for these scams in the first place! That was pretty funny tho... that scammerz a total nutball Big Grin

Posts: 2681 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
These people are doing good work. Fully laughing out loud.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7078 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Poor Steve. Roll Eyes I thought he was going to have a stroke.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Steve hates redeemers!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43912 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
“WHY DID YOU LEEDEEEM?”

Hahahahaha!

Posts: 45382 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I've been watching Kitboga for a few years now, he's gotten very good. Jim browning is another scam baiter that is worth a watch.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1736 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha that was a good one. I've watched a few of that guys youtubes he is very good at this forsure.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These videos are very satisfying!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I always enjoy stories of redemption.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
10+ hrs. That man is an artist.

I kept one on the phone for 45 min. and all I got was, "You are a very bahd mahn."

Posts: 7368 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
He is so blinded by rage he threatens to F him, and then threatens to kill his family. I really wish someone could get their hands on this scum and give him the beating of a life time.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1736 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
That was awesome! I'm fairly sure "Steve" had a stroke following that call.

I particularly enjoy the ones where the scammer's PC gets surreptitious taken over by his target and all the scammer's files get deleted.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1907 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That was great!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Whenever I get a call that seems off, I respond in Welsh. Not many callers from India actually speak Welsh, I've found.

Posts: 11334 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
"DO NOT REDEEM THAT!!!"

"Ok, I'm redeeming it."

Hysterical...

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
I always enjoy stories of redemption.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^
Big Grin

It's like "Steve" was watching "Paula" setting $100 bills on fire and couldn't do fuck-all about it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43912 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still trying to understand the scam. They tell you they want to send a refund, you go to your bank website. Then they pretend with a really crappy window to send $400,000 instead of $400 and want you to give it back? The balances in the account did not change by $400,000. I think it changed $100,000 but that was because they hacked the html code to show that instead?

Then the whole "pay me back with gift cards" that led to the "Dleedeeming!" ?

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They "attempt" to refund you your 299.00 or whatever fee you supposedly paid for services you never used. In the process of doing so, they inadvertently refund you far more money than they should. Playing on the honesty and compassion of the victim, they appeal to the victim to help them correct this, otherwise it will cost the scammer their job.

All of this is merely a ploy to get the victim to buy gift cards in the amount of the refund overage and provide the gift card code numbers to the scammer, which the scammer will then redeem, and then disappear.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107684 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The scammer does all that to gain trust, "showing too much was refunded" and then convinces the person to either do a wire transfer, online money pay, or gift card purchase and provide them with the "redemption code".

I type too slow... LOL