SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New motorcycle day (BMW 1250 GSA)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New motorcycle day (BMW 1250 GSA) Login/Join 
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:
I miss mine.

That was about an hour or so before I wrecked it.

Make sure you get good riding gear. I think I'm finally healed up and skinnier, that I could probably ride a big GSA again. I'm onto the smaller sized, simple bikes now though. Even considering a side car as I want my dutchigator with me always. I sure loved that big GSA though, and I had it pretty nicely dialed. I might be able to dig out my GS911 if that's something you'd be interested in, make you a good deal. It's only ever been plugged into the one bike, and you get several codes.

You mean. Dutchiegator like this

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3730 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Here’s the Tenere somewhere on the COBDR

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3730 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Little update on the bike, just rolled 1k. I'm loving this thing. My only real complaint at this point is I wish 6th gear was taller. It's still perfectly comfortable going 80 down the highway but 5th and 6th are just more similar than they need to be. Other than that I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I added some Denali D4 lights and a Touratech skid plate. The lights have, anecdotally anyway, made a big difference. Haven't had a single person pull out in front of me since adding them. I'm starting to plan my first big trip. Thinking I'll hit the Ozarks once things cool off a bit in a few months. The heat index has been 105-107 for the past week and doesn't show signs of letting up around here. It's toasty.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3625 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post