SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Starliner making its flight!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starliner making its flight! Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
Getting ready to see the rocket go "Boeing!", straight up!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Always like the camera view on the rockets as they ascend. That said the SpaceX launches are so much "slicker" productions that this ULA - NASA operation.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
The term “Starliner” is a bit of a stretch.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Well, "Almost-out-in-real-space-but-not-quite-as-it-is-only-low-earth-orbit-even-if-the-sky-is-black-and-you-can-see-the-curvature-of-the-earth-liner" does not quite roll off the tongue, and with printed copy costing per character, per word, it gets pricy when ordering the brochures...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post