SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Past Master
Picture of yucaipa
posted Hide Post
They are going blame Trump for it, and his talk to them, this morning.

Harry S. Truman

www.CrossCountryQuilting.com
"Deep in the heart of the Ozarks"

Posts: 3967 | Location: Boone County, Arkansas | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I hope Turncoat Pence enjoyed his 4 years as VP, cause he won’t ever be President.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I see democrats voting for walls in the very near future.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
I hope Turncoat Pence enjoyed his 4 years as VP, cause he won’t ever be President.

I doubt he cares. I'm sure the millions he's gained will keep him and his family in power for quite a while. He will have an interesting welcome home in IN though.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yucaipa:

So fucking what? They have blamed him for everything the last 4+ years. As far as I'm concerned, these are true patriots (the ones in DC today).

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

So fucking what? They have blamed him for everything the last 4+ years. As far as I'm concerned, these are true patriots.
Yep.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The protestors need to avoid violence and stage a sit-in until a special independent prosecutor is appointed to investigate election fraud. If the left is going to be allowed use violent protests all over the country to achieve their political goals, they have taught the right the only thing that our "leaders" understand.

Oh the shock and outrage by the media.

The Capitol Police had better stand down and not fire at anyone, and allow the protest and occupation to occur as long as it is non-violent. Killing a citizen at this point could be a shot heard round the world.

Posts: 4702 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
This is how the Republican Party fractures and becomes irrelevant.

Does it really frikken matter? Let them become irrelevant. A new party for America is needed. Half the damn republicans are part of the swamp, if not more. I hope Trump destroys them over the next 4 years. The good people will follow Trump and drain the swamp. That's the only hope I have left at this point.

I think if Trump stays with republicans it's a losing battle.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12429 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So fucking what? They have blamed him for everything the last 4+ years. As far as I'm concerned, these are true patriots (the ones in DC today).

Exactly.

Posts: 1811 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Trump has the resources. He should start a third party and sink the Republican Party. I’ll even throw in a few grand. They’re nothing but Democrat-lite anyways.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Listening to one feed (Salty Cracker's I think); the President may be conducting an address soon.
Standing by.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
The lamestream media outlets are all doing their best to paint the protesters as an out of control mob/insurrection, you know, because they broke a window to get in.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
quote:

Exactly.

They will blame Trump for having indigestion, poor gas mileage, uneven tire wear, alligators, etc.

Fuck them.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past Master
Picture of yucaipa
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

When he runs again, he'll be the guy who tried to "overthrow the government"... "didn't support the Constitution"..."opposed law & order" etc.

Harry S. Truman

Posts: 3967 | Location: Boone County, Arkansas | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So what are Capital Police drawing guns on citizens for?

Law Enforcement needs to back down.
You are aiming guns to defend what, those that have stolen our Republic and Freedom.

Stop pointing your guns at patriotic citizens and evacuate yourself.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

When he runs again, he'll be the guy who tried to "overthrow the government"... "didn't support the Constitution"..."opposed law & order" etc.

Again, so fucking what? Oh, I forgot, you are one of them who buy into what the corrupt media tell you.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
quote:

Exactly.
. It matters, both will be IN THE MINORITY!

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
The protestors need to avoid violence and stage a sit-in until a special independent prosecutor is appointed to investigate election fraud. If the left is going to be allowed use violent protests all over the country to achieve their political goals, they have taught the right the only thing that our "leaders" understand.

Oh the shock and outrage by the media.

The Capitol Police had better stand down and not fire at anyone, and allow the protest and occupation to occur as long as it is non-violent. Killing a citizen at this point could be a shot heard round the world.
The sit-in would be great - refuse to move. DC has imposed a 6pm curfew.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Trump has the resources. He should start a third party and sink the Republican Party. I’ll even throw in a few grand. They’re nothing but Democrat-lite anyways.
A third party is useless without a free and fair election process.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past Master
Picture of yucaipa
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Again, so fucking what?

I'd like to see him win, and he's going to need more than 45% to do it.

Harry S. Truman