SIGforum
The Trump Presidency : Year IV

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9460066564

November 09, 2020, 07:15 PM
egregore
The Trump Presidency : Year IV
If anybody is wondering whether to throw Tucker Carlson under the bus, hold off. Roll Eyes He has come out swinging.
November 09, 2020, 07:18 PM
bald1
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
I believe you are correct and will follow your advice.

Understand you're not alone though.

Sebastion Gorka just said on Newsmax that he is disappointed with Barr and no longer has his back, primarily because Barr and his DOJ has yet to release anything about the 2016 election. In that I agree.

But here we're singularly talking about Barr's DOJ and the 2020 election fraud response. His waiting to act until the Trump team filed numerous suits makes perfect sense.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
November 09, 2020, 07:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
- The widespread fraud (yes, widespread, Georgie Steponallofus) that they attempted is being exposed, and comes January, the President will start his second term.

I actually disagree with this a little.

It wasn't "widespread fraud" on a country wide, every district operation.

It was a concentrated operation in heavily populated Democrat districts, in key battleground states, to barely swing the election to Biden. And IMO, this is what the Trump legal team are going after.

If you saw the interview that midget Georgie had with SD Governor Kristi Noem, you'll understand my point. Wink But we're all in on Trump, my friend. Cool

Q

November 09, 2020, 07:21 PM
c1steve
Nice summary of what our side is doing. Lifted my spirits a bit.

https://www.churchmilitant.com...mp-team-its-not-over

WASHINGTON (ChurchMilitant.com) - As ballots continue to be counted in several states and numerous lawsuits are being filed alleging voter fraud, President Trump's team has made clear: The fight is not over.

Various mainstream news organizations declared Joe Biden the projected winner of the election Saturday, referring to him as "president-elect," even though no electors have yet cast their votes nor has a single state officially certified its ballots. Ballots must be certified by Dec. 8, and electors cast their votes on Dec. 14.

"The election isn’t over until all legal votes are counted and certified. There are still serious legal challenges that have been made, and until that process is resolved, the election is not final," tweeted House Republican Whip Steve Scalise. "The American people deserve a fair and transparent process."

President Trump was ahead in Pennsylvania by nearly 800,000 votes as of late Tuesday night, and was also leading in battleground states like Michigan, Arizona, North Carolina and Georgia — only for a number of these states to stop counting without explanation a little after 11 p.m. Counting resumed around 4 a.m., when no poll watchers were observing, as required by law.

Lawsuits Filed
Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, now serving as Trump's lawyer, announced at a press conference in Philadelphia Saturday that they had an army of attorneys going to court Monday with as many as 10 lawsuits over voting irregularities in multiple states.

He focused in particular on the refusal of officials at Philadelphia Convention Center to allow Trump's team to observe the vote count for nearly two days.

"We have no way of knowing because we were deprived to inspect if a single one of those ballots was legitimate," he said. "That is unheard of, it's illegal, it's unconstitutional, and we will be bringing an action challenging that."

"And I emphasize to you it's only one of the many other infirmities in this election," he explained.

He noted that Joe Frazier and Will Smith's father, both deceased, somehow voted in the election after their death.

"In Philadelphia, they keep the votes of dead people secret," he said. "I'm not attacking the people of Philadelphia. I'm attacking a decrepit Democratic machine."

I'm attacking a decrepit Democratic machine.Tweet
And on Maria Bartiromo's Fox News Show Sunday, Guiliani said, "There is strong evidence that this was an election that in at least three or four states, and possibly 10, it was stolen. In other words, it was based on false votes. Now, you can't let an election go into history without challenging that."

He continued:

There are upwards of 50 witnesses, and this will be the subject of a lawsuit that we file tomorrow for violating civil rights for conducting an unfair election, for violating the law of the state, for treating Pittsburgh and Philadelphia different than the rest of the state, which is an equal protection violation, which goes under Bush v. Gore. We're at now 450,000 definite mail-in ballots that they separated from the envelope, threw the envelope away. We can never tell if they're valid or not.

The tally as of Sunday in Pennsylvania is approaching the margin that would trigger an automatic recount. Biden is ahead at 49.7% compared to Trump's 49.1%, leaving a margin of 0.6%. A margin of 0.5% is needed for a recount.

The Trump team is also filing a lawsuit in Arizona, claiming in-person voters' ballots were rejected in Maricopa County, which went for Trump by 62% on Election Day.

In Nevada, Trump's attorneys filed a federal lawsuit after a woman claimed she was not allowed to vote in person after someone else had mailed in her ballot with her forged signature. A political commentator on TV also claimed he was denied the chance, per federal law, to observe ballot counting. A federal judge tossed the lawsuit Friday, claiming there was no evidence of voter fraud.

In Georgia, where Trump was leading on Election Night but has since trailed behind Biden by a slim margin, the team demanded a recount. The Georgia secretary of state announced last week the margin was sufficiently narrow to trigger a recount.

Pennsylvania is also the subject of an impending U.S. Supreme Court case, which will look at the State Supreme Court's ruling allowing mail-in ballots to be received up to three days after Election Day without a postmark.

As Church Militant reported, with newly confirmed Justice Amy Coney Barrett on the bench, that case will likely result in a 5–4 ruling declaring the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's ruling a violation of the U.S. Constitution, resulting in every mail-in ballot received after Election Day being thrown out and subtracted from Biden's totals.

Glitches, Clerical Errors Favor Democrats
In Michigan, a major software glitch caused 6,000 votes — a quarter of the population of Antrim County, a place that typically votes red — to go to Biden. When the error was resolved, Trump came out in the lead.

The same software used in Michigan, Dominion Voting Systems, was used in Georgia and also caused votes to falsely flip for Biden.

Marcia Ridley, Spalding County elections supervisor, told Politico that the companies had "uploaded something last night, which is not normal, and it caused a glitch."

"That is something that they don't ever do," she said, admitting she did not know what the update contained. "I've never seen them update anything the day before the election."

Dominion is used in 47 counties in Michigan, and is also used in 30 states — including key swing states. If the glitch caused a quarter of the population of one Michigan county to falsely go to Biden, it is unknown how many countless ballots across hundreds of counties in 30 states — including battleground states crucial to determining the victor — erroneously took away votes from Trump.

The errors have led to growing calls to investigate Dominion.

-c1steve
November 09, 2020, 07:25 PM
Cliff
Joey D
11/9/20

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

November 09, 2020, 07:27 PM
oddball
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:But we're all in on Trump, my friend. Cool

100 Fuckin percent Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
November 09, 2020, 07:28 PM
rat2306
I think the other side's blind, almost fanatical hate for DJT and his agenda (and yes, us...) drove them to act so wantonly that as the post from Doublesharp indicates there is only one way Mr. Trump can lose. And that is to concede. Don't see that happening, nope!
November 09, 2020, 07:55 PM
marksman41
With all the fight President Trump has given back to the lamestream media for the past four years, I don't know why they though he'd roll over now.

Trump is the reincarnation of Teddy Roosevelt - brash, outspoken, intelligent, farseeing, fiercely patriotic, and never backs down.

And he's the honey badger after getting bit by a venomous cobra - takes a short nap to shake it off then comes back to kill and eat the damn thing.

November 09, 2020, 07:58 PM
bald1
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
Trump is the reincarnation of Teddy Roosevelt - brash, outspoken, intelligent, farseeing, fiercely patriotic, and never backs down.

Agreed! A lion in the White House!

Original Teddy Roosevelt caricature artwork by Ernest Fuhr for a 1909 magazine cover hanging in my house. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
November 09, 2020, 08:02 PM
Boss1
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
If anybody is wondering whether to throw Tucker Carlson under the bus, hold off. Roll Eyes He has come out swinging.

Good, he may be able to salvage himself.

Gutfeld...nope, after what I saw last night...he's likely lost a good chunk of his viewers...

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.
November 09, 2020, 08:04 PM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Good, he may be able to salvage himself.

Gutfeld...nope, after what I saw last night...he's likely lost a good chunk of his viewers...

Boss

Oh christ, what did Gutfeld say? That's disappointing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
November 09, 2020, 08:04 PM
oddball
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
Yes...Gutfeld has thrown in the towel on Trump...basically 'It was a hell of a ride...'

The other three, at least as of last week, are not fired up to Never Give Up. Ingraham is/was teetering towards Trump should 'accept defeat gracefully.'

While I haven't watched Fox in several years, my bet is the Murdock boys are squeezing their talking heads with monetary threats and most are acquiescing sadly.

I'm watching Hannity now, first time in a long time.

He is raising hell.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
November 09, 2020, 08:06 PM
TigerDore
quote:
Original Teddy Roosevelt caricature artwork by Ernest Fuhr for a 1909 magazine cover hanging in my house. Smile

I remember your post here trying to find the story behind that painting. Very awesome!

November 09, 2020, 08:08 PM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I'm watching Hannity now, first time in a long time.

He is raising hell.

Good. I'm sure he's got a pretty nice piggy bank now that he can say whatever the hell he wants. Also, he'd be hired in a second by some of the other conservative channels if he chose to give the double barrel middle fingers to FNC.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
November 09, 2020, 08:09 PM
TigerDore
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:

With a bit of the raw-boned Andrew Jackson blended in for good measure.

November 09, 2020, 08:13 PM
Dtech
There is nothing better than beating an adversary when they thought they already had you pinned and ready to cry uncle. I'm quite certain the next couple of weeks are going to be interesting, exciting, and entertaining, as well as some of the most pivotal days our country has every seen.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling
November 09, 2020, 08:14 PM
bald1
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

I remember your post here trying to find the story behind that painting. Very awesome!

Thank you. Smile That was an interesting journey for me in early 2019:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9410038454/p/1

USN (RET), COTEP #192
November 09, 2020, 08:18 PM
Ackks
Any news from AZ?
November 09, 2020, 08:28 PM
oddball
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Good. I'm sure he's got a pretty nice piggy bank now that he can say whatever the hell he wants. Also, he'd be hired in a second by some of the other conservative channels if he chose to give the double barrel middle fingers to FNC.

He is all over this shit, talking about voter fraud in this election. The hypocrisy of the Democrats, the media. He just had Ted Cruz on, God Bless my senator.

November 09, 2020, 08:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
There is nothing better than beating an adversary when they thought they already had you pinned and ready to cry uncle. I'm quite certain the next couple of weeks are going to be interesting, exciting, and entertaining, as well as some of the most pivotal days our country has every seen.

Just like this. Smile

Q