SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Palm Beach County Shooting Sports Park
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palm Beach County Shooting Sports Park Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted
I just heard about this today. It looks very interesting and is scheduled to open next month.

https://myfwc.com/hunting/safe...g-ranges/palm-beach/

Also, does anyone in the area know of reasonably local bowling pin matches?

Thanks,

Mike

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no idea on Bowling Pin matches. Thank you for posting this as it looks like it will be a nice option instead of going to Markham Park. I live just South of you in Pompano Beach/Broward County and look to be in the middle between this place and Markham.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
I'm in Delray and have been awaiting the opening also. It is not that Markham Park is anything so bad as 30 miles driving is So.Fl. is demoralizing.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I agree. I hate that drive.

Btw, Steel Challenge at Markham this Sunday.

quote:
Originally posted by Rustyblade:
I'm in Delray and have been awaiting the opening also. It is not that Markham Park is anything so bad as 30 miles driving is So.Fl. is demoralizing.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for it to open too. I'm 26 miles to the North. For an outside range, I go to Okechobee. It will be nice to have options! +1 on the 30 minutes of driving in Broward!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post