SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My buddy Chuck
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My buddy Chuck Login/Join 
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Very cute pup.

Posts: 5304 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chuck hit the dog lottery, congratulations to you both.
Too bad you couldn't find the low life POS who dumped him.

Posts: 424 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
I believe you’ve rescued Roy Rogers’ horse Trigger.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
He looks like a good chum!

Probably a lab mix?

The world is a better place with people like you that open their homes and hearts to creatures like this.

Would love to see more photo updates.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Good job Chucks dad. Life is so much better with pups n such around us.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
The boy is getting bigger

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Wrestling with his older sibling Coal.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous pup!

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I thought you were sending me a message Smile. Cute pup

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5647 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
I thought you were sending me a message Smile. Cute pup

Smile.

posted Hide Post
My kid said, "A real-life Clifford!", for how big he is getting.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
Going to the vet July 15 for the “fix”

He'll be off to get tutored! Smile

Posts: 15033 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post