SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A 4 minute Chevy commercial that may hit you in the feels...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A 4 minute Chevy commercial that may hit you in the feels... Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4131 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, you did warn me.....

Posts: 1705 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing!

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Yes it does. Thanks

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great commercial. And the converible model of my first car. A 1966 Impala SS. I still miss it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16125 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That touched my heart.
This will be the first Christmas since my wife passed away from cancer in February.
This will be a tough one for us. But, I want the day to be a happy one.
When the family gets together on Christmas Day, I will say to the children, grandchildren, and great grand child, "That's way the Mom would have wanted it".

PC

Posts: 1342 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Great commercial. And the converible model of my first car. A 1966 Impala SS. I still miss it.
'66 Biscayne here Yoop. Hard top, 6 cylinder.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Very touching. Brought a tear to my eyes. Its been hell here with deaths and breast cancer. Sorry I drifted. John

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
We lost mom a few months ago. This season has been rough for dad and I.

thank you Chevrolet. And thanks for posting.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3595 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
That was so much better than the shortened version that's playing on T.V. Thanks for sharing.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 879 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting, great ad for sure. Now I have to clean my glasses, there seems to be something wrong with them.

I restored a 66 Mustang over 5 years for my Stepfather and mom. It was pretty emotional seeing them drive off together.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
my screen got all fuzzy,thanks

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I live these type of happy sad holiday videos.

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWF2JBb1bvM

Thank you for posting.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8400 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pollen count shot up locally...thanks for sharing.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I’m not a Chevy guy but that brought tears to my eyes.
Thank you for posting.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6335 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing, blurry screen here.

Posts: 782 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Good one....

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2095 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
That does hit...
TY

Posts: 1633 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought I could watch this without tearing up.

I was wrong.

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 414 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post