SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NYPD make Massive Hate Crime Arrest
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYPD make Massive Hate Crime Arrest Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
...of a twelve year old. Frown

Posts: 22932 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Well, what good would all their “ZERO TOLERANCE” tweets be if they didnt throw the book at a 12 year old Roll Eyes Red Face

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
Well, what good would all their “ZERO TOLERANCE” tweets be if they didnt throw the book at a 12 year old Roll Eyes Red Face

And just when I thought they could not get any more stupid and ridiculous, they surprise me, again.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
His prison bunk mate could be the pizza-shaped-gun kid. Eek

Posts: 22932 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
"Yes, we believe in the First Amendment and freedom of speech but..."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "HATE" Crime imho was committed by the police.

He violated Political Correctness.

He will be punished. Pathetic.

Just watched First 48, man with previous record, convicted of a double homicide, 20 years is what he got...not enough, but this kid might get that.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
How bout the conservative who was pummeled at UC Berkeley? Wasn’t that a hate crime? How bout his civil rights?

Posts: 13818 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the YOUNGEST kid they would arrest for a “crime” like this. An 8 year old? A 5 year old? How much more ridiculous can this get?

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maximus_flavius:
I wonder what the YOUNGEST kid they would arrest for a “crime” like this. An 8 year old? A 5 year old? How much more ridiculous can this get?

I remember a story of a 5-6 yo getting arrested for sex harassment when he kissed a girl. I wouldn't be surprised. Stalin imprisoned children, and much of the left shares his ideology.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8221 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post