SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Space Force gets its first counseling statement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Space Force gets its first counseling statement Login/Join 
posted
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6RxbwSiW0

For those of you that don’t follow the angry cops YouTube channel, he’s the National guard soldier that elbowed the shit out of some blm asshole and sat on him until the cops came for hitting his car with a skate board. He’s a Drill Sgt. And a Cop in New York. Guy is absolutely hilarious, anyway.. Apparently the Space Force got its 1st negative counseling statement and man is it a good one Big Grin

E4 who is in fat camp is 30 min late because he’s out shopping for a new PlayStation. When his NCO texts him asking where he is he responds “PS5, YOLO.” when I was an E4 i was a total shit bird but at least I was under the radar about it, hell most of my leadership wouldn’t have believed half of the bs I pulled. But this kid deserves an award for his blatant assholery. I couldn’t even imagine being that ballsy

Posts: 3372 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I suspect by comparison Space Force is going to make Chair Force look like fitness fanatics.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Could not even make it to the topic of the video the guy was so annoying.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25443 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Could not even make it to the topic of the video the guy was so annoying.
He's an acquired taste. He's, um, VERY army. He's like that obnoxious airborne friend you have that you kinda enjoy drinking with, but no one else likes. Also...he's the guy who will show up with a shovel, no questions asked. I love being friends with a few of those guys. NONE of those guys are not veterans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guy is absolutely hilarious, anyway.
To each his own. I'm shocked there are 200k people bored enough to watch that annoying, meandering video.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23313 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
AngryCops has funny videos. But this is definitely not one of them.

Posts: 32553 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post