SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jorge Masvidal interview with Jesse Waters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jorge Masvidal interview with Jesse Waters Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
Sometimes simple folks can get things so right. And the humor of Jorge Masvidal is well, hysterical. Love the comments about his upcoming fight. And his political leanings, well Jorge tells it like it is. Enjoy. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always interesting to hear viewpoints from different UFC fighters given the diversity/upbringings of these athletes and the things they love and appreciate living and training here in America. But - not paying $90 for a pay-per-view like Jesse Waters is.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That was a fun interview.
Even though I like MMA I was always a big boxing fan mostly back when the sport was great.
I would PPV for Tyson back in the day but now $90 .... yikes! Eek

Posts: 22918 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post