SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant Karma: Apple Watch Charging Cable
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma: Apple Watch Charging Cable Login/Join 
Eschew Obfuscation
posted
I find myself with an extra charging cable for an Apple Watch*, so I thought I would see if anyone here could use it.

This time #1 will be "lucky" as it will be theirs. Smile

(*just the cable, not the watch! Big Grin )

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6424 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
I could use that. Well my wife anyway, she always seems to be missing hers.

Posts: 2123 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
You got it.

My email is in my profile. Please send me your info and I will get it in the mail to you shortly.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6424 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
Email sent, Thanks so much! Will save my wife and me a few arguments. Wink

Posts: 2123 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Marital bliss. At least for a day or two. Big Grin