SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two exterminators and a drywall company parked in front of the neighbor's house.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two exterminators and a drywall company parked in front of the neighbor's house. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
Four different trucks and panel vans! There was a half dozen guys gathered in the front lawn having a pow wow and gesturing at the house when I went by this morning. Three different uniforms. Exterminators from two different companies and a drywall & insulation company? That's got to be one helluva infestation! Eek Eek

Posts: 17127 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
FBI Surveillance. Eek

Posts: 22908 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Did they tent the house? Did you see a bald middle aged guy with glasses in a Tyvek suit heading in? Perhaps accompanied by a younger man with a buzz cut? Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I see what you did there.....

Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
LMAO Big Grin

Posts: 17127 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
were the previous owners democrats?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Possibly bees took up residency. Removal is sometimes referred to as a Cut Out and requires repairs afterwards.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

Given where I live, quite probably. I’m only about a twenty minute drive from the house you’re trying to sell.

quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Possibly bees took up residency. Removal is sometimes referred to as a Cut Out and requires repairs afterwards.

I wondered if it was something like that. They’re down the street and around the corner, so hopefully far enough away that any survivors of whatever they have going on don’t make it to my house. Hopefully...

posted Hide Post

roger that screaming eagle we got movement here too,

op's 4 do you read ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Not normal......pop smoke, we'll come get ya Cool.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Might be a good idea to spray the perimeter of your house now if you don't want whatever they are dealing with to vacate to your house. Eek

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Look into the light

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

Given where I live, quite probably. I’m only about a twenty minute drive from the house you’re trying to sell.

quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

I wondered if it was something like that. They’re down the street and around the corner, so hopefully far enough away that any survivors of whatever they have going on don’t make it to my house. Hopefully...

rubs hands together, wanna move? Wink wink.

If you do, leave the state.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Novachok; The Russians are at it again.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Used needles taking cover from the heat.

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Look into the light

Hmmmmm.....
Does one of the exterminator trucks look like this?

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Now that you mention it.... Big Grin

quote:
rubs hands together, wanna move? Wink wink.

If you do, leave the state.

Lol, that's the plan.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
They must have a really big Bug infestation.

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 minutes out and closing , find cover are lee 7

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post