SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two exterminators and a drywall company parked in front of the neighbor's house.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two exterminators and a drywall company parked in front of the neighbor's house. Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Might be a good idea to spray the perimeter of your house now if you don't want whatever they are dealing with to vacate to your house. Eek

First I'd wander over and ask them what the problem their dealing with is. Better to know than guess. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Bedbugs with herpes.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Bedbugs with herpes.

That’s some “burn the house down” level stuff, right there. I oughta cruise by today and see if there’s a smoking crater where the house used to be. Eek

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Ahh, maybe you live next door to John Wick and he had dinner reservations for 12. Wink

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Hoo boy, I drove past this afternoon and they had a storage container on the front lawn, a rented industrial-sized dumpster next to it, and flood damage company van parked on the curb.

I don't know what happened there, but it must have been catastrophic.

That, or there's more bodies to remove than the guys the other day could handle!

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post