SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seat warmers and heated steering wheels in Florida
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seat warmers and heated steering wheels in Florida Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The other day my wife was complaining "This seat is HOT!" We're in San Diego.
I had forgotten that her '06 Odyssey even had seat warmers. I looked down, sure enough they were turned on.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never appreciated the value of them until the past 7 years when my last 2 vehicles have it. I use the heated seat function all the time, even when it’s warm out, makes my back and hips less achy. Didn’t realize what I was missing all those years, and the bonus is they turn on automatically with the remote start when it’s cold out

Posts: 455 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everything I have owned since 2009 has leather heated seats and steering wheel, great on the arthritis.......

Posts: 449 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While in our pre teens ,
Mom used to tell us that if we were too cold, we were not working hard enough,
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post