SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Spyderco Factory Seconds sale today. *Ended 7/25*
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spyderco Factory Seconds sale today. *Ended 7/25* Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
I managed after a lot of refreshing and effort to snag an S110V Manix 2 and an all-black Military. They still have a number of sprint run PM2's last check, so it's not all down to the import stuff yet. This comes once a year and didn't for at least 2021 or 2022, so if you want to pay less than half the going rate for a blem or a less-than-perfect grind on a great knife, here's your chance. Prepare to wear out your F5 key, fellas.

https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/category/seconds

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P220 Smudge,

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got one several years ago,missing the spyder logo but otherwise fine and a good price.
Cannot even get to the site now.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Cannot even get to the site now.

Glad to see I'm not alone Confused Eek

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here, website refuses to load

Posts: 471 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
It did for me also at first, and many times along the way. I wasn't kidding about that F5 key. Wink

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well now that I've actually come back to read the thread, I've learned what the F5 key is for! Wink

I was so excited after reading the title of the thread that I just clicked on the link. Well, that didn't work, so then I tried another browser, and NO joy! Frown

Now I'm jammin' on the F5! Hopefully something good come of this... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
The pain was REAL. Its like they were selling Taylor Swift tickets. I finally got an order to progress to payment and it wasn't giving me a confirmation screen and instead a warning of resubmission may result in extra orders. I assumed I would have a bajillion dollar order until I received an email order confirmation from them, never did get the confirmation screen through. I thought about taking another go at it for an additional order, but ehhh.

Posts: 2605 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Exact same thing here. Joked with a friend that with my luck, I’d get to hear “Why did we spend $2,753.78 with Spyderco?!?”

Hell, day’s not over yet, I still might! Eek

So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Took me about 30 minutes and lot's of F5'ing, but I managed to create an account and check out successfully. Thanks Smudge!! Smile

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4010 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. What'd you snag? The Native Chief sprint in M390 looked really good, and so did the PM2 in Maxamet, but I decided not to go totally silly with it. Big Grin

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
What a royal pain in the ass, extremely slow service, but finally ordered two Para 3s, one combination and one serrated "Spyder" edge. $58 ea.

But thanks for the heads up P220 Smudge.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know what F5 does for you on a Windows platform but I can tell you it don't do shit for me on an Apple MacBook. Good Luck everyone.

Posts: 471 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phil in indy:
I don't know what F5 does for you on a Windows platform but I can tell you it don't do shit for me on an Apple MacBook. Good Luck everyone.

Yeah, the function keys are different. It refreshes the page. I dunno what function key that is on a Mac.

blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Stumbling through, its slow, and I have to refresh a lot, but so far I've got 3 things in my cart. Have to see if the shipping costs pencil still, but thanks for the notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13988 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Oooh see if I can get in, on my iPhone so be swiping down constantly. Feel like I’m playing a slot machine, except only way I lose money is if I win and get in Big Grin

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2556 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Google says unusual traffic coming from my computer.......Crap. By the way refresh on a mac i found out is simultaneous command and R keys

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

It refreshes the page. I dunno what function key that is on a Mac.
Command-R will refresh on a Mac.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31451 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Can't get on the site, either.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I give up. I can't get through the checkout process, it times out then flags as fraud and locks me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13988 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Took me about 20 minutes but I got what I wanted, that's after they sold out of my first choice.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9750 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post