SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    20 SigForum members in or around New Hampshire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20 SigForum members in or around New Hampshire Login/Join 
posted
Which one of them won the PowerBall?
(500 million)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54714 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
It was not I, but count me IN for the Karma! Lucky #1! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8962 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
It was a Billion dollar weekend.

1 winning Powerball ticket in N.H. Sat. for $570M and 1 winning Mega Millions ticket in Fl. on Friday for $450M

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:

1 winning Powerball ticket in N.H. Sat. for $570B and 1 winning Mega Millions ticket in Fl. on Friday for $450B

Say what? Billion? With a B? Cheesy Crisps. There's something wrong with that picture.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15276 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:

1 winning Powerball ticket in N.H. Sat. for $570B and 1 winning Mega Millions ticket in Fl. on Friday for $450B

Say what? Billion? With a B? Cheesy Crisps. There's something wrong with that picture.

Nice catch, I corrected my post Razz

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
A couple of hundred thousand would have a profound impact on my life. I've said it before, the average American could use about $325,000 to set his balance sheet to the better. A few hundred million is overkill.

Merrimack ... That's where Bass Ale is brewed and bottled for the domestic market.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nice catch, I corrected my post Razz

Oh. Well. A mere $500 Million. Pfffffffft. Roll Eyes

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15276 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
from what I understand the winning ticket was purchased at Reeds Ferry Market in Merrimack

if it was picked up by a townie, there is a good chance I know who it is - the town is small enough that after 25 years you know just about everyone

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53242 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
not me i dont get to merrimack much anymore

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
That photo of the Clydes was taken in VT not far from my relatives home in Quechee many years ago.

Not long ago someone hit for 487 million in Raymond. A few miles from here. they took months before coming forward.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
Well, it wasn't me!I'm only 12 miles from Merrimack, but don't get there too often. Oh well, guess I have to keep working! LOL

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the winner will adopt me.
Dear Dad, can I borrow the Ferrari and the gas card this month?

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold a mile from my house, I guess it really could happen

West German Flavors
P230, P220, P226

Posts: 218 | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post