SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Blutwurst Ravioli/Morcilla Ravioli/Blood Sausage Ravioli
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blutwurst Ravioli/Morcilla Ravioli/Blood Sausage Ravioli Login/Join 
posted
For the bold and the brave.

Over dinner the other night, the subject came up. Bill, you are going to love it.

http://pane-bistecca.com/rezep...og/blutwurst-ravioli (Scroll down for English version)

What I would suggest, and probably easier to obtain, is either Mexican, Colombian, or Puertorican morcilla. If the morcilla is intestine-wrapped, the better. Creamy mushroom sauce, even out of the can and goat cheese sprinkled on top.

IIRC, about five or six years ago it was all the rage in Paris.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm going to make that. Might use chorizo...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12817 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the chorizo, ArtieS.

Never had it that way. It might be overpowering.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Could be, but growing up in Fall River, I love the stuff. Could always use linguica...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12817 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Tough to beat a good kiszka. I've never considered putting it in ravioli though. Might have to give that a go.

Posts: 20191 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post