SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Painting, and God Bless
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Painting, and God Bless Login/Join 
Banned
posted
Bob Ross videos are all over YouTube.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqhzxdkdQS0

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
And also Netflix. One of my favorite things from my own childhood that I’ve got to enjoy sharing with my daughter.

I’m pretty sure Bob Ross and Fred Rogers exist on the same street of gold now.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching those shows is a great stress reliever.

Posts: 8961 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Mrs DF and used to watch him quite a bit. He made me chuckle at his “happy little trees” etc. he was the Mr Rodgers of dime-a-dozen above the sofa landscape art.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
After 20 years in the Air Force.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I can't help listening to this every time I am reminded of Bob Ross.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post