SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Should I Spend My $300 Birthday Money Bathing in a Bathtub of Whiskey?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Should I Spend My $300 Birthday Money Bathing in a Bathtub of Whiskey? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
While your doing something crazy, take a turkey baster in the tub with you and blow some up your keester.

That way you can get pissed without drinking your own funk Eek

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Do you have any open cuts or recent surgeries?
I thought of that, too. And there are a couple of openings always present that could be irritated. . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
100 proof and a fine cigar Cool

Posts: 7425 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
b
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
100 proof and a fine cigar Cool

Don't be a damn fool. They used to test whiskey for proof by testing if it would burn. 100 proof is the point of flame. So you get this 50 gallon tub of flammable liquid and light a fuse/cigar to the idiot who wishes to roast himself. Poof! Up goes the tub, fool and the house he's in. You trying to make pork rinds?

As for squirting it up the orifice, I bet that would burn, though not as in flame. I doubt that anyone would want to see you nekkid, but I'd like to hear the scream of agony when you did it.

Does the sigforum waiver condone the waste of even bar booze? Just pickle yourself from the inside and lie about it. You can't even get a bottle of fine bourbon for the #300. Save it up until you have more money. The last bottle of bourbon I bought cost me a nice $400 of gun money!

My gunshow partner brought his Bday present for 1997 along with him. He was going to sell it to another vendor who saw him as an easy mark. He refused to pay it. If there's one thing a gun show seller hates is a hard bargainer. So I did the honorable thing and bought it when the first guy refused. Pappy van Winkle 20 year was expensive when new. Now its worth (not cost, worth) about $1500.

What is it they say, there is no honor among thieves? Well, gunshow sellers are pretty close.

Let me suggest you just buy a bottle of any cheap booze and visit a whore house with a baster. Have the girl tie you down (or up,it doesn't matter). Then have her pump you up with a few ounces, and have her promise not to let you up no matter how loud you scream. If the madam complains about it, just have her let the other patrons look and tell them what you wanted done. Should serve as a good lesson.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I can't see any way this idea turns out anything but bad.

Posts: 3666 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I voted "yes" but from the formal convolutions of your first post, I'd wager you've already started...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Your birthday. Fuckit. Do what you damn well please.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7659 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Get a cute darlin' that is willing to get in bath before you, take a few risque photos of Ms. cutie.

Than bathe your heart out, bottle it up slap the pic of cutie on bottle and sell them ......some whack job(s) will undoubtedly pay for booze that a good looking female has bathed in....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Alcohol abuse

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6494 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post