SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Admitting my wife to Hospice today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Admitting my wife to Hospice today. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wishing you and your wife the best Rolan.

I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Praying for the both of you.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, you don’t know me, but we have a mutual acquaintance in Tom Loy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the Mrs.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Report This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I haven't been able to participate much on the forum in recent months but I've caught a few posts here and there...Rolan, I'm truly sorry you are having to deal with this and you have my continued thoughts and prayers for you, your wife, and your family.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to you both.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending prayers for the both of you.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Report This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this Rolan. God Bless you guys and prayers inbound.

posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers go out to you. Please make sure you take care of yourself while going through this.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Report This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your wife.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Report This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry to hear this. You, your wife, and your family are in my prayers.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Report This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry, Rolan.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Will continue to pray for all of your family

It was my privilege to met you and your wife a few years ago.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Report This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry, will keep all of you in my prayers.

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Report This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your wife, you and all of those close to your family. This is heart breaking.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Report This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
Rolan our prayers are with you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2181 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Report This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with you my man. Just have gone through the exact same thing two months ago. Prayers

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Will say a prayer for both of you.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping for the best, wishing you comfort and strength.

Posts: 2694 | Registered: November 02, 2009Report This Post