SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mother in law has died
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mother in law has died Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of you Mother in Law. It is a real treat to have a good one.

Posts: 7101 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
You have my condolences.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5527 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences sent.

Posts: 3825 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
You and your wife have my condolences and prayers.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2082 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry JALLEN.
I liked my M-I-L too while she lived. It means a lot to get along with your wife's mother.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry for your loss

i have a decent relationship with my MIL also

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Jallen.

Posts: 1784 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post