SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mother in law has died
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mother in law has died Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, you and your wife please accept my condolences at her passing Frown

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that, Jim. My Condolences to you and your wife.

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

My condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 13694 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences Jim. A good MIL is a joy to have. My 2nd was great. My first MIL is the MIL all the stand up comics talk about.

Posts: 1613 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Please accept my condolences in your time of loss.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9858 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss, JALLEN.

Posts: 7346 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family JALLEN.

93 is a long life.

Posts: 19647 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Our society likes to make a joke of the relationships between sons & daughters-in-law and their mothers-in-law.

Contrary to the popular myth about mothers-in-law, my mother-in-law was a sweet lady who minded her own business and was always a joy to be around. I loved her and I miss her; wish she were still with us. I hope you felt the same way about your mother-in-law, and I'm very sorry to hear of her demise.

God bless you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
My condolences as well, sir.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your loss.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19779 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Condolences to your family for the loss.

Posts: 1710 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your wife and her family.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for you and your wife's loss.

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1528 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My prayers for you and your wife.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1598 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this, friend.

Posts: 45420 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10739 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Condolences for your loss, sir.

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Please give my condolences to Martine, Jim.
A rich full long and happy life is a wonderful gift.

Posts: 18143 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
My condolences JALLEN.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post