SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who do you guys use to host photos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who do you guys use to host photos Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
imgur

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
My own server

There is no reason I shouldn't be doing the same.
I could use some more bandwidth ...

I've been doing it ever since I was on IDSL, and that was merely 144Kb/s symmetrical Smile

But I do that only for photos and videos I publicly share. Everything else is stored elsewhere on the server.

quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
... and would need to get some software that makes it easy enough.

*shrug* I never bothered. We just store 'em in directories and sub-directories on the server, without any fancy dancy software to organize them for us.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m an idiot in this stuff. I just went through this yesterday. Took me probably an hour to post 3 pictures. I used Imgur and large thumbnail and it seems to work. 2048x1536 seemed to be an important pixel, size, format, whatever. Good luck we want pics.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SigForum put me onto post image and it works for me.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
Imgur

Same here, no issues at all.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post