SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thursday funny...blind guy in a restaurant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thursday funny...blind guy in a restaurant Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted
A blind guy sits down in a diner and says to the waiter, "I'm sorry, but I'm blind and can't read the menu.

So just bring me a dirty fork, I'll smell it, and order from there."

The waiter picks up a greasy fork, and hands it to the blind guy.

The blind guy puts the fork to his nose, breathes deep, and says, "Ah , that's what I'll have meatloaf and mashed potatoes."

The waiter can't believe it, and he goes and tells his wife, Joan, who's the cook

The next day the blind guy walks in and the waiter says, "I'll get you a dirty fork."

He gets a dirty fork, hands it to the blind guy.

The blind guy smells it, and says, "That smells great. I'll take the macaroni and cheese with broccoli."

The waiter thinks the blind guy is bull****ting with him, so the next day when the blind guy walks in, he goes into the kitchen and says to his wife, "Joan, rub this fork on your crotch."

She does it, and then he goes out and hands it to the blind guy.

The blind guy puts the fork to his nose, takes a deep whiff, and says, "Are you kidding me?

I didn't know Joan worked here

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Made me laugh but good, but after a hard day, it hurt.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought he would say: Yep, I will have the fish!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
There's a similar joke about a blind man getting a job at the lumber mill and classifying different types of wood. The punchline is: "If I had to guess, I'd say it was the shithouse door off a tuna boat."

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
In another joke all the nuns in the convent are in their bras and panties when there’s a knock on the door. “Who is it?” Blind man. The nun thinks what the heck and let’s him in. Guys says hello sister, where do you want these new blinds?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the laugh.

Especially helpful after a rough day at work.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
an old Jewish guy is sitting on a bench eating his lunch when a blind guy comes and sits down next to him.
Being friendly, he offers him a matzo.
The blind guy accepts it, examines it for a moment, and says.... "who wrote this crap?"

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
A blind guy went into a store, picked up his seeing eye dog by its hind legs and started swinging it around. The store clerk asked, "Sir, can I help you?" "No thanks, I'm just looking."

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I've always wondered why the drive-up ATM has a Braille keypad...

but thats just me going hmmmm

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Ok, I laughed! Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Q: What do you call Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles playing tennis?
A: Endless Love

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I was walking downtown and stopped at an intersection waiting for the crosswalk light. A blind man was standing there with his seeing eye dog, and the dog lifted his leg and whizzed on the man's leg. The man reached down to give the dog a Milk Bone. I interrupted and asked "Do you know what he just did?" The man said he did, so I asked "Then why are you giving him a treat?" He replied, "I'm just trying to figure out where his head is so I can kick him in the ass."

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I've always wondered why the drive-up ATM has a Braille keypad...

but thats just me going hmmmm

Local Kroger store has a Michigan State Lottery Instant Ticket vending machine. It has Braille on it above the keypad too.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
I was walking downtown and stopped at an intersection waiting for the crosswalk light. A blind man was standing there with his seeing eye dog, and the dog lifted his leg and whizzed on the man's leg. The man reached down to give the dog a Milk Bone. I interrupted and asked "Do you know what he just did?" The man said he did, so I asked "Then why are you giving him a treat?" He replied, "I'm just trying to figure out where his head is so I can kick him in the ass."

Lol! That jerked a laugh out of me..

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post