SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Things to do in Asheville, NC at night?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things to do in Asheville, NC at night? Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
No clubbing, just low key. Any suggestions?

Posts: 13748 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can grab a coffee here. Pretty cool. Plus there is a very nice chocolatier a block or so away.

http://doubledscoffee.com

Other stuff:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/At..._North_Carolina.html

Damn good ribs here:
https://www.12bones.com

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Drink very good beer.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9700 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL, I remember when I visited a few years back we joked that they rolled up the sidewalks at 5:00.

There was stuff to do restaurant and bar wise, but a lot of the little shops and stuff close at 5:00 at least during the week.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
If you like Mexican, look up the Grey Eagle Taqueria. Best tacos I’ve ever had. Also the live music is pretty good there, it’s a small place but have good acts.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I'd find a deck or park bench where I could see the mountains and have a cigar.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5692 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If you like really good pizza, the Magic Mushroom is an excellent choice.

I lived in Asheville for 4 years and miss it terribly. When I was there between 2002-2006, it was one the top 10 cities to retire to.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15638 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Check out Asheville pizza & brewing company

Posts: 13822 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Check out Asheville pizza & brewing company

While you're there make sure you try their seasonal beer, Ninjabread Man. It's REALLY good.

New Belgium has a nice spot on the river if the weather is decent. Great place just to have a beer on the deck and unwind.

If you're looking for a breakfast spot one day try Early Girl Eatery. Kinda hippy-ish, but great food. The smoky bacon gravy is awesome.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Something I ate didn’t agree with me and I wasn’t drinking yesterday. Did pick up a bottle of Ninjabread man though. Got several things at Bruisin Ales and Tasty Beverage Co.

Posts: 13748 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Serria Nevada tap room & back lot.
Food is good setting is fantastic.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada is a really good place to go. Driving down 26 is a pain in the rear being leaf season and all. If you had daytime to explore a trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway to Waynesville, NC is a cool drive. Graveyard Fields and Devil's Courthouse are nice stops with short trails.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go clubbing upside the head of those progressive roaming about.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post