SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    11 Iranians arrested entering southern border from Mexico
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

11 Iranians arrested entering southern border from Mexico Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
And our retard in chief thinks opening the border is a good idea.

https://thehill.com/policy/nat...om-mexico-in-arizona

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
He doesn’t think. He’s not capable of thought.

He just feels.... well, I guess sometimes he smells too.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12752 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
No...that phukktard is just TOLD what to say and feel. F--- 'em all. His wife included. Right up the anal sphincter.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
There are greater priorities for the Left and their corporate and cheapskate bedfellows than the security of the border and soundness of American citizen financial positions.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I hate to say it, but we had bombing attempts on US soil during the Barry the Wonder Putz administration (most dodged due to complete luck), and with O'Biden the Retard wiping out Trump's travel restrictions 'and' opening the southern border, he's opening the country wide to another attack. But fear not, if it does happen, it will all be due to right wing extremists. Don't believe me? Just watch the following US Pravda media stories.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have they been offered visas and jobs at the DNC?

P229

Posts: 3845 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:

No. Just free college tuition and gender reassignment surgery.

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:

Plus being registered to vote, and qualify for COVID subsidies?

I wonder. Were they seeking a free ticket on the American gravy-train. Or did they have other motives?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I had another thought.

I know a few people from Iran who very much disapprove of the gov't and culture there. They were able to "escape" Iran and came to the US. They uphold US founding values moreso than many Americans.

Curious which side of the fence these 11 are.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
apparently they were on our side of the fence

if they were legit, they could have escaped from Iran to another country and applied for asylum properly

but they decided to break the law so fuck 'em - send them back to Iran

Posts: 53225 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Welcome to a Biden presidency. Catch and release, amnesty, open borders, and public assistance to noncitizens.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20839 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
apparently they were on our side of the fence

if they were legit, they could have escaped from Iran to another country and applied for asylum properly

but they decided to break the law . . . send them back to Iran

Makes sense.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
.....But fear not, if it does happen, it will all be due to right wing extremists. Don't believe me? Just watch the following US Pravda media stories.

As Col. Landa says....That's a Bingo!

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 369 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
11 Iranians arrested entering southern border from Mexico

At least they caught them.

The same routes and methods used by coyotes and cartels to smuggle people and drugs across the border can just as easily be used to bring in terrorists.

Posts: 27991 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
11 Iranians arrested entering southern border from Mexico

At least they caught *some of* them.

The same routes and methods used by coyotes and cartels to smuggle people and drugs across the border can just as easily be used to bring in terrorists.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20839 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I had another thought.

I know a few people from Iran who very much disapprove of the gov't and culture there. They were able to "escape" Iran and came to the US. They uphold US founding values moreso than many Americans.

I had a good friend in college who was Iranian and was very much pro American. His father, a doctor, had been prosecuted by the Shaw back in the day before the revolution. He managed to eventually get permanent status here.

However, given the present day circumstances I would be HIGHLY suspect...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6332 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Equally alarming story the same day.
Marines in CA have lost 4 pounds of C4.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I had another thought.

I had a good friend in college who was Iranian and was very much pro American. His father, a doctor, had been prosecuted by the Shaw back in the day before the revolution. He managed to eventually get permanent status here.

However, given the present day circumstances I would be HIGHLY suspect...
There apparently are quite a few Iranians who are not happy with their government. The Shah was far from perfect, but Iran was stable and not a terrorist exploiter during his reign. I had a classmate at USC who was from Iran and when I was assigned to Tehran in 1969 I visited him and his family there. I had planned to return after a decade or so to see what progress had been made in their excursion into the 20th Century, but the "revolution" in 1979 cancelled those thoughts.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I was in Iran on military advisory duty when the Shah was in power. What a lot of people do not know was that he was doing a tremendous amount to help the "peasants". He was copying our homestead law, and giving away land that legally belonged to him. Not as large as our homesteads but adequate to give the recipients land for raising their own food, etc. He was also working to ease the control/power of the radical mullahs.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
I was in Iran on military advisory duty when the Shah was in power. What a lot of people do not know was that he was doing a tremendous amount to help the "peasants". He was copying our homestead law, and giving away land that legally belonged to him. Not as large as our homesteads but adequate to give the recipients land for raising their own food, etc. He was also working to ease the control/power of the radical mullahs.
(bold mine) And that was why the Mullahs were so adamant about deposing him. He was secularizing the country (a useful action, IMO) and they wanted (and got) a theocracy. Many religions were active in Iran under the Shah--more than 100,000 Zoroastrians lived there and cooperated with the Muslims; Christians and Jews were also well treated--my Iranian advisor at the IIAF was a Jewish civilian, and there was a flourishing English-speaking Christian Church in north Tehran. Down near Qom there was a shrine to the Jewish prophet Daniel.

Not to derail the thread, but I encountered a lot of very nice Iranians while there.

BTW, regardless of what the multitude on TV say, the country is "ee Rahn" (not "Eye ran") and the citizens there are "ih Rahnians" (not "Eye Raynians"). Just so you know.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post