SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sams Club membership promo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sams Club membership promo Login/Join 
posted
Half off of a Club Membership . $25 .
It's legit . I just signed up .

Posts: 4236 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
First time members only. Frown

Posts: 33031 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’d almost join, none close here. I’ll just continue to get my jollies from Walmart.

Posts: 6382 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Any chance of Costco price matching?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15845 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
First time members only. Frown

Where did you see that ? I was a member a few years ago .

Posts: 4236 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Deal says "Offer valid for new members only".

My Sams Club membership last expired in 2022. When I try to renew via the deal link, it quotes me full price.

Posts: 33031 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
I’d almost join, none close here. I’ll just continue to get my jollies from Walmart.

Same

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:

Half off of a Club Membership. $25. It's legit. I just signed up.
Is that available online? Got a link?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31370 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to this forum, just signed up.
Got one near me now so, interested to see and compare with Costco.

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
WARNING
Deal is legit...

BUT. It auto renews, they will charge your credit card and it will be at the regular rate next year. No idea how difficult it will be to unsubscribe if desired.

Link to sign up.

LINK

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4173 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

WARNING Deal is legit...

BUT. It auto renews, they will charge your credit card and it will be at the regular rate next year. No idea how difficult it will be to unsubscribe if desired.
My Capital One credit card has the ability to generate a "Virtual Card" for a specified merchant (Sam's Club, in this case). That Virtual Card can be locked or deleted with a simple mouse click at any time. I use Virtual Cards for online purchases; they are especially useful for defeating auto-renew situations. If the card is locked, any attempt to place a charge against it will be declined.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31370 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

My Sams Club membership last expired in 2022. When I try to renew via the deal link, it quotes me full price.
Like I said , I was a member a couple of years ago . No issue signing up . Try it under your wife's name , if you have a wife ....

posted Hide Post
quote:

I read the conditions . It said no renewals , and you must not have been a member in the last six months .

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I had a SAMs card for over 25 years. I dropped it when COSTCO finally opened here.

I still like SAMs but greatly prefer COSTCO for most things. SAMs does have things that COSTO doesn't have.

2 years ago I got fliers in the mail to get a new SAMS membership with a really low price plus a free $20 gift card.

I suggest you who had a card before just walk into the SAMs and go to the customer service desk. I told my story to the lady and she said no problem, there is a limit for a period of time, I think she said 2 years and renewed me right them and there.

I'm sure that they make discount offers that differ in details, time limits, terms and conditions.

So, go in and talk nice to the customer service clerk. Be honest and upfront, you might be surprised.

SAMs has rules of course, but they also want your business and your $$$. BS walks but $$$ talks.

Posts: 11976 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
I still like SAMs but greatly prefer COSTCO for most things. SAMs does have things that COSTO doesn't have.

Curious, care to elaborate?

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3464 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
About 4 years ago I think it was my Discover card offered a free 1 yr. membership. Joined and it was legit. I enjoy using Sams because it is close by and I can order online and go there for curbside pickup which Costco at this time does not offer. Both places are about 2 miles from my home.

Posts: 5341 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
If you look on your account settings you can turn off auto renew.

Posts: 468 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hooch:
If you look on your account settings you can turn off auto renew.
Thanks . I just took care of that .

posted Hide Post
We have both memberships also,
Our Sam's is a mile from Costco.

Sam's gas is a nightmare on a regular basis.

And although she likes Costco better we get 8 things at Sam's that Costco refuses to carry

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55165 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post