SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What gun are you anxiously/patiently waiting to be released???
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What gun are you anxiously/patiently waiting to be released??? Login/Join 
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Physical stores in OH. Been around for almost 40 years. A+ rating from BBB.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
his site costs me more money.... Lol. Never used that site before, are they good?

They have a large physical store in the town in Ohio where my parents live. Lots of guns and ammo, and better yet a whole basement full of reloading stuff. I go every time I'm in town. It's like a pilgrimage. They're legit.

Posts: 8572 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
It was not my intention to infer that I have any knowledge or link to when GRAYGUNS or SIG plans on releasing their 10mm projects.I should have stated that. I truly am looking forward to these projects, if and when they become available to the public. My apologies.

Posts: 791 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post