SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Perry at the Grammy’s
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Perry at the Grammy’s Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted
Obligatory reunion with RunDMC at the awards tonight (watching with my 12-year old daughter).

Noted the “HK Shooting” sticker on Joe Perry’s guitar. Didn’t know he was a fan...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Um. That’s quite an old Fox article about Joe Perry. It says 2012 at the top. In it Joe was referring to Sons of Guns, which has been off the air since 2014, when Will Hayden got locked up. But I get the idea. Pretty cool that he has a HK sticker on his guitar.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
Um. That’s quite an old Fox article about Joe Perry. He was referring to Sons of Guns, which has been off the air since 2014, when Will Hayden got locked up.

Ya don’t say.

I think the point of posting the link was to show how Perry is pro-gun and 2nd Amendment.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3976 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
We’ve known he was pro-gun for years. He has a lot of NFA stuff too.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
Um. That’s quite an old Fox article about Joe Perry. It says 2012 at the top. In it Joe was referring to Sons of Guns, which has been off the air since 2014, when Will Hayden got locked up. But I get the idea. Pretty cool that he has a HK sticker on his guitar.

Yep Joe is pro gun and Will is locked up for the rest of his life here in Angola State Pen in Louisiana.

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I read where him and Tyler always hit up Ted when they were in the area to go shooting.

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post