SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Our new kitten sounds disgusting
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Our new kitten sounds disgusting Login/Join 
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Having once owning or being owned by 13 cats and having cats all my life, I consider myself experienced in cat behaviors. But my current cat has a new trait: He snores. Loudly. With a whistling tone. Thats a new experience!

Does someone make a kitty sized sleep apnea machine?

Posts: 6361 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since the cat has better health care than I do, Feline sleep disorder treatment may be possible. If I could afford it!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
Anybody know how to teach a kitten not to smack her lips while eating?

Be happy it's just a cat. There was a guy I used to work with who was a noisy eater. So nasty, some people had to leave the room. His mother had been a WWII W.A.C. and we figured it had been his way of acting out even though she was long dead.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Having once owning or being owned by 13 cats and having cats all my life, I consider myself experienced in cat behaviors. But my current cat has a new trait: He snores. Loudly. With a whistling tone. Thats a new experience!

Wife has recordings of the cat and me snoring in concert. It didn’t wake me up, what’s the problem?

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Just remember cats rule the roost....They just tolerate us humans.................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2001 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
Just remember cats rule the roost....They just tolerate us humans

Dogs have owners; cats have staff.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post