Member
|  | posted |
|
| | |
Member
| I wonder how that would have played out if the opposite had happened - NH man crosses the border into MA ? |
| | |
Savor the limelight
|  Would the opposite not be a man from MA crossing the border into NH? Sounds like a good judge. |
| | |
Thank you Very little

| |
| | | Posts: 28575 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008 |  
IP
|
|
אַרְיֵה

| quote: Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I wonder how that would have played out if the opposite had happened - NH man crosses the border into MA ?
That is exactly what happened. NH man crossed into MA.
הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים |
| | | Posts: 33810 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010 |  
IP
|
|
Oriental Redneck

| quote: Originally posted by Graniteguy: I wonder how that would have played out if the opposite had happened - NH man crosses the border into MA ?
Need coffee.
Q
|
| | |
Oriental Redneck

| quote: Originally posted by trapper189: Sounds like a good judge.
Agreed, but even more significant is that the Commonwealth appealed, but their Supreme Judicial Court told them to take a hike.
Q
|
| | |
Member
| Yes, 2 coffees deep now. I can read now and good to go.  |
| | |