SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heinkel 111 (In German)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heinkel 111 (In German) Login/Join 
posted
The development and manufacturing of the Heinkel 111 in Germany. A good way to practice your high school German...

link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t6RIYn3XQI

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
They were once a common sight over SE England during 1940 and 41.

Difficult to identify the model, though, as they mostly appeared at night.

Posts: 11328 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My high school German was back in 1971, so I need a lot more than a bit of practice. About all I remember is how to say hello and how to ask a girl to dance.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I took German in Jr.Hi and didn't get much out of it. I was in over my head and knew for sure when we had some sort of assignment and the smart girl in class showed up with a German crossword she'd constructed. Eek Eek Eek Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
All the German I know I learned from Hogan's Heroes. My 7th grade algebra teacher was German, and he was amazed at how many German words I had learned solely from watching that show. Razz

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post