SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is it...the Sig Forum Watch
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is it...the Sig Forum Watch Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a similar Eco-Drive and its been a great watch! Thanks, Dave!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16363 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I'm sure I will order one. Thank you Dave, for doing this for the forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13983 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Looks great Dave! Thanks for doing this.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1783 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nicely done!

Posts: 1132 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Sweeeeet!

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
*Gets in line*

Posts: 3262 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
That's awesome, Dave. I'd wear that every single day.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5290 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dave. Smile

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
The logo, color and overall layout came out great, well done David!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7253 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Posts: 18138 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The final design turned out great and very stylish. I will definitely be ordering one from you when they become available.

Great job Dave! Very generous of you as well for offering Karma's and #1 to Para.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1128 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Nice. Will this be a tourmaline inlay? Wink

Posts: 3585 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Good call, Dave.

Posts: 27149 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
This is pretty darn cool. Thanks, David!

I may have missed it....how many will you be making? Or is that info to be determined later?

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2872 | Location: Tucson Sector | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
Looks fantastic!! Thanks Dave!

Posts: 484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
When can we order one?

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6461 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Do you have a price yet?

Edited: Put me down for one as a pre-order if you are taking them. Thank you!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BB61,

Posts: 12571 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
^^^^
yes price please and how to order

Posts: 1622 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Thanks, Dave!

Posts: 386 | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s pretty sweet!!!

Posts: 724 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post