Member Very NICE!!! I look forward to when they are available
____________________________________________________________ Money may not buy happiness...but it will certainly buy a better brand of misery A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know
Posts: 885 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011
IP
Don't Shop. Adopt. Very nice Dave!
______________________________________________ "Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison "Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown
semi-reformed sailor Want.
Whats with the bezel and the compass points? I didn’t see another eco drive that has the same details
This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC , April 18, 2024 09:13 PM
“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020 “ in my opinion, anything that we can do to trigger a potential aneurysm in a leftist is a good thing and worth doing” nhtagmember 2025 Posts: 12375 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006
IP
SF Jake Very nice!
________________________Those who trade liberty for security have neither
Posts: 3201 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008
IP
Member Very nice, Dave!
Optimistic Cynic I will be entering the karmas for this one. I also don't mind getting on a pre-order list and paying in advance. Maybe you could do a kickstarter to get an idea for demand, and some money to fund your purchase requirements.
Member Curious, how is the logo applied? Etched in the crystal?
The Enemy's gate is down.
Partial dichotomy ^^^ Good question! I just noticed it covers the hands. At first glance I thought it was on the dial.
SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
Posts: 42141 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002
IP
Mr. Nice Guy Looks great, Dave.
I missed out on the Sig coins & the ring the past few years, but not this time. Can't wait to buy this watch.
Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40
Member Count me in to buy one once they are available.
“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape." —Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
Saluki Handsome watch.
----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------
Posts: 5493 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006
IP
War Damn Eagle! That’s so awesome!
Turned out great!