SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is it...the Sig Forum Watch
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is it...the Sig Forum Watch Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Very NICE!!! I look forward to when they are available

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 822 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Very nice Dave!

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1541 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
That’s a great looking watch. Nicely done, Dave.

Posts: 2589 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
That is an outstanding watch and is perfect in my eyes. Sign me up for one as I am in!

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 248 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21094 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Want.

Whats with the bezel and the compass points? I didn’t see another eco drive that has the same details

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11439 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 3157 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Dave!

Posts: 8842 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I will be entering the karmas for this one. I also don't mind getting on a pre-order list and paying in advance. Maybe you could do a kickstarter to get an idea for demand, and some money to fund your purchase requirements.

Posts: 6740 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Looks GREAT!!! I can’t wait to buy one! Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21213 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Love it. Looks great!

Posts: 478 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Curious, how is the logo applied? Etched in the crystal?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Good question! I just noticed it covers the hands. At first glance I thought it was on the dial.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39185 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
That image is probably photoshopped. The SIGforum script is just superimposed over the image of the watch, presumably.

Posts: 3458 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
That's great! Let the jousting begin to see who gets one. Wink

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2075 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Looks great, Dave.

I missed out on the Sig coins & the ring the past few years, but not this time. Can't wait to buy this watch.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1055 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Count me in to buy one once they are available.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1985 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Handsome watch.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5232 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
That’s so awesome!
Turned out great!

Posts: 12550 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I like it a lot!

Posts: 4810 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post