SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    White House ‘Nutrition Advisor’ Claims Honey Nut Cheerios Are Healthier Than Chicken
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

White House ‘Nutrition Advisor’ Claims Honey Nut Cheerios Are Healthier Than Chicken Login/Join 
posted
https://www.thedailybell.com/a...lthier-than-chicken/

Dr. Dariush Mozaffarian — Joe Biden’s new Public Health© nutrition advisor — claims Lucky Charms© are healthier than fresh meat.

Source: Nature Journal: https://static-content.springe...1_381_MOESM1_ESM.pdf

What’s actually in Lucky Charms©, the cereal endorsed by a Tufts University professor?

The ingredients list:

More at link

Posts: 12922 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
These globalist fucks can eat the insects if they want. We're not getting rid of chickens. We're not getting rid of cattle, or pigs or anything else that's tasty to eat. If these frauds really want to see people rise up, all they have to do is fuck with the food supply, and then these fools will end up hanging from the trees, and I'll contribute to the supply of rope.

Posts: 108613 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Yup! We're in opposite land. Processed food is packed with chemicals and pesticides that are making us fat, diabetic, allergic to everything, and yes crazy. And then you get cancer.

Eat real meat, grow food, buy local and tell these motherfuckers to eat that shit themselves.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm more and more convinced they're trying to kill us off or make us poor with support for unhealthy diets, a vaccination for everything, legalized drugs and online gambling.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38121 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
WTF is egg substitute fried in vegetable oil?

Posts: 5437 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm more and more convinced they're trying to kill us off or make us poor with support for unhealthy diets, a vaccination for everything, legalized drugs and online gambling.

They're trying their best to make us this, with everything government-issued and ran:

Posts: 34268 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
How much did General Mills pay for that little bit of embedded advertising?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11023 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Skinless chicken breast = Skinless, boneless & tasteless

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4314 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that's the White House recommendations, I'm in good standing with my current diet. Complete carnivore.

They do everything else completely wrong, why would their nutritional recommendations be any different.

s.

Posts: 301 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Whole eggs and beef on the bottom. These people are clowns.

JC

Posts: 1290 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where's the "taste" scale? Items at 100 or better:
- Bacon
- Bacon & eggs
- Bacon cheeseburger
- Rib eye steak
- T-bone steak
- Pretty much any steak with baked potato & butter & bacon
- BBQ ribs & chicken
- Filet mignon, especially with some butter

I ain't eatin' no frickin' kale. But I'm OK with some watermelon after a 4th of July feast.

Posts: 7954 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:

Perhaps you need some spice(s) in your life then... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9251 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
I guess I wasn’t paying attention. I thought it was a list of foods that cause diabetes.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5204 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That "doctor" needs his license taken away.

Posts: 6987 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alcohol is the most abused drug in the world. It’s the drug of the people. It’s on almost every street corner,licensed buy the state and federal governments. Look at domestic abuse cases. In most cases alcohol is a contributing factor or it’s at least present. People that smoke a little weed generally don’t beat their spouses or kids. This has been an irritating thing for me for years. Yeah and we’re the fattest nation on the planet. Look at the size of the wheelchairs these days. Well,there’s my bitch bucket for the day.

Posts: 124 | Registered: December 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My late mom was a fantastic cook. I wonder where her to-die-for meal of fried chicken in crisco oil, corn on the cob slathered in butter, with home made huckleberry pie would sit in this list?

Silent

Posts: 1049 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

You forgot that it's also high in Sodium, because every piece sold is brined (typically in a salt/sugar solution).

I'll also note that Sugar is a major contributor to Heart Disease and both cereals listed are distinctly high in "added sugars". A much better option is Rice or Corn Chex or Post Great Grains.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5736 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
By this standard I suppose this is nutritious.

Those choices and rankings are odd, to say the least. Look how high frosted mini-wheats, with the added sugar, are.

Posts: 28334 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
quote:

You forgot that it's also high in Sodium, because 'every' piece sold is brined (typically in a salt/sugar solution).

That is utter Bullshit! Perhaps you've not heard of the Certified Organic, Certified Humane and Non-GMO' Project Verified certifications. There's plenty of 100% Natural Chicken Breast available on the market!

You should start counting again... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9251 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frosted mini wheats are 3rd on the list? That's all I need to hear, I'm going back to a healthy high sugar breakfast!

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3585 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post