SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please recommend an Art forum like Sig Forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please recommend an Art forum like Sig Forum Login/Join 
posted
My daughter is looking for a site similiar Sig forum to discuss art (painting, drawing, photography)

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Honestly there's nothing else out there like this forum as far as how active and well run it is.

I'm on a couple other forums, like one for my C308/CETME rifle and one for CPAP users and they both are lonely places, you can go days without seeing new posts or replies.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I have so many memberships on so many forums, across so many special interests, I'm not even going to try to count them all

Out of them all, regardless of the interest area around which they're oriented, none are even remotely similar to SIGforum.

Even when I'm not "into" firearms and shooting I probably spend more time here than on all the rest combined.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Maybe she could try posting in the Lair?

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5321 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
She could start one in The Gallery.

Have you seen the pistols that bac1023 has?
Now that is art!

Big Grin

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
some options

Don't expect it to be like here.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5646 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the responses!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post